We’re looking for creative ideas that capture the purpose of CHIC (i.e., challenging students to see themselves as catalysts of change in Christ). Whether it’s idea that helps your youth ministry inspire students or something that provides care to a city, we want to hear about it!
Here are the guidelines for our first ever Leap Forward Competition:
- You must work with your youth ministry in submitting the idea. In other words, be sure to connect with your youth leaders and youth before submitting. This will be far more fun when you collaborate with others in your ministry!
- Be CREATIVE! We welcome links on the comment section to creative presentations, videos, etc.
- Submit your ideas by leaving a comment on this post no later than Friday March 9th by 11:59pm PST.
- Our team of judges from around the country will determine the top 3 finalists. We will then announce the finalists on Wednesday March 14th on our blog and Facebook fan page.
- People will have an opportunity to vote for the top idea by “liking” the idea or leaving comments on our blog.
- Our team of judges will weigh both the idea itself and its public support to choose the winner. The winner will be announced on Monday March 19th!
We hope that you will consider entering this competition with your youth group. Our hope, in the spirit of CHIC, is to facilitate a collaborative culture of innovation that creates change that matters to God!
Will you join us?