GOD, I WILL
• Bring the gospel to my community by starting up an “ask me about Jesus” email address
• Pray for the bandages and their recipients in the Congo
• Play sports for God and through God, not for the fame, fortune, or fans
• Work for the empowerment of girls and women
• Help to create self-sustaining communities through giving to Covenant World Relief
• Spread awareness of injustices in our own community and work for change
For more student responses, check out the CHIC 2012 Facebook page, where leaders will be uploading pictures of their students holding up their written responses.
This story was originally posted on the Youth Worker Update, a blog of the Evangelical Covenant Church.
This post was written by Carol Wild, of DeerGrove Covenant Church, in Palatine, Illinois.