• Surrey churches – Fly YVR to TYS- $775 on Delta
• Nelson area – Fly Spokane to TYS- $708 on American
• All churches – Busing with golden arrow Edmonton and Strathmore pickups – $475
SASKATCHEWAN AND MANITOBA
• Bussing with stops in most church locales $450
• Sarnia – tag along with GLC-
• Border churches – tag along with NWC
• Block out seats early. Up to eleven months before your travel date you can “block out” seats without giving names or a deposit. Generally this will give you the best price as well as allow you to fly in and out of the Knoxville airport, which is very small.
• Many have had success soliciting donations of air miles from their congregation. This could be a great way to save money. Be aware, though, that you may have to send small groups on several different airlines, which can get complicated.
• Get help! Ask parents or others in your congregation to call the airlines, get quotes, and put together possible itineraries. Don’t make CHIC travel your full-time job!
• If you are going to CHIC for the first time consider partnering with someone who has been before. Our CHIC Liaison team would be glad to help you out in any way.